Recipe: Gluten & Dairy Free Banana & Choc Chip Muffins
Indulge guilt-free with Christie’s Gluten & Dairy-Free Banana & Choc Chip Muffins. This delightful recipe combines ripe bananas, chocolate chips, and a moist texture, all without compromising on taste. Get ready to experience a mouthwatering treat that’s perfect for those with dietary restrictions.
- 3 x cups of Wheat/Gluten free Oat Flour
- 2 tablespoons of Flaxseed meal
- 1-2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil
- Choc chips
- 2 level teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- Almond Milk (or dairy free choice)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Blend oats in a nutribullet or blender to make flour.
- Use a large bowl and add the oat flour, flaxseed meal, baking powder, cinnamon and chia seeds and mix together with a spoon.
- Mash banana with a fork and add to the dry ingredients in the bowl. Mix in coconut oil, honey (use as much or as little to sweeten based on your taste). Lastly add the choc chips and add enough dairy free milk to make a wet sticky dough (not runny).
- Line the muffin tray with butter so the mixture doesn’t stick and serve out the mixture evenly in the tray.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until golden on top.