Anna’s 6 healthy routine habits
Get ready to level up your routine with a dose of Anna’s SIX healthy routine habits. These might not be on your radar, but they could be the missing link in your quest for a healthier more well-rounded lifestyle.
1. Mindful Eating: You might be eating the right foods, but are you eating it the right way? Take your time with meals rather than eating on the go and truly savour each bite.
2. Stretching: Many focus on vigorous exercise, but it’s equally important to stretch your body. Stretching in the morning and evening can improve flexibility, posture and can be a great stress reliever.
3. Taking Breaks: In our increasingly digital world, taking regular breaks from screens is often overlooked. Every hour, try to take a five-minute break to rest your eyes and mind.
4. Practicing Gratitude: Mental health is a crucial part of our overall well-being. Spending a few minutes each day expressing what you’re grateful for can significantly enhance your sense of well-being and life satisfaction.
Perhaps write these down so you can reflect on them as you go. We recommend buying yourself a gratitude journal and popping it next to your bed to remind yourself every morning. Simply, write down 3 things you are most grateful for in that present moment.
5. Digital Detox: Did you know, the blue light emitted by phones and laptops can interfere with your sleep cycle. Engaging in a digital detox for an hour before sleep can work wonders for your sleep and overall wellbeing.
6. Mindful Moments: Engaging in mindfulness practices or meditation can significantly improve your mental health. Even if you dedicate 10-15 minutes a day, it can have a substantial impact.
We know in our fast-paced modern world, this can be hard. To help, we have popped together an article that breaks down 5 powerful benefits of meditation and how it can better your sleep, click here to read more.
So there you have it – Anna’s game-changing habits are your roadmap to a brighter, healthier future. Before making any significant changes to your daily routine or lifestyle, it’s always best to consult with a healthcare expert, particularly if you have pre-existing health conditions.